Tuesday, 12. September 2023 – every 2 weeks
expected November 2023
5:30 – 8:45 pm
ba Place to (co)work.
Course content and objective:
This course is designed to practice productive and receptive communication skills at level B1 (CEFR), with a focus on everyday language. Participants will be introduced to a wide range of concepts, vocabulary, and learning strategies that will help them develop their language skills. Participants are expected to work independently both in class and at home to strengthen their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
DaF B1 – Advanced Language Use:
- Can understand the main points when clear standard language is used and when dealing with familiar matters from work, leisure, family, etc.
- Can produce simple and coherent text on familiar topics and areas of personal interest.
- Can report on experiences and events, describe goals, give brief reasons or explanations for plans and opinions.
- Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone
- Notepad, pen for your notes
We provide you with:
- Course book
- Personalized access to digital course content / homework via the digital learning platform learningen.de
Certificate of Attendance:
In order to receive the certificate of attendance, participants must have attended at least 5 classroom sessions for the entire duration of the course.
Course teacher: Beatrix Pfundstein
BilNetz UG (haftungsbeschränkt).