Tuesday, 19. September 2023 – every 2 weeks
expected December 2023
5:30 – 8:45 pm
ba Place to (co)work.
Course content and objective:
This course is designed to practice productive and receptive communication skills at level A2 (CEFR), with a focus on everyday language. Participants will be introduced to a wide range of concepts, vocabulary, and learning strategies that will help them develop their language skills. Participants are expected to work independently both in class and at home to strengthen their reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
DaF A2 – basic skills:
- Can understand simple sentences and frequently used expressions.
- Can understand and express information about yourself, your family, work, shopping and your immediate environment.
- Can communicate in simple, routine situations.
- Can describe in simple terms own background and education, immediate environment and things related to immediate needs.
- Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone
- Notepad, pen for your notes
We provide you with:
- Course book
- Personalized access to digital course content / homework via the digital learning platform learningen.de
Certificate of Attendance:
In order to receive the certificate of attendance, participants must have attended at least 5 classroom sessions for the entire duration of the course.
Course teacher: Beatrix Pfundstein
BilNetz UG (haftungsbeschränkt).